Wednesday, June 15, 2011

10 Reasons Why I Love Summer Vacation

Reasons listed in no particular order:

Reason #1:  I wake up when I want.  No alarm clock! Yesterday my body was still in work mode and I woke up 6.  I refused to get up and did fall back to sleep until 7.  Today I woke up at 10!  Much, much, better.

Reason #2:  I can eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks when I feel like it.  Breakfast at 7, lunch at 10:30, and dinner at 6 sucked. 

Reason #3:  I can pee any time I feel like it!  Only teachers understand how wonderful this really is....

Reason #4  I don't have to decide what I want to eat for lunch the day before. Take yesterday for example, I didn't want anything I had in my apartment so I actually went and picked something up, on a Monday!  It's the little things....

Reason #5:  I have as long as I want to eat (not 25 minutes which by the time I dropped my students off in the cafeteria, got my lunch, and walked back to the first grade hall, I usually had about 15.  This is why I now eat so quickly.)

Reason #6:  I get to run all my errands, clean, and do my laundry on the weekdays! 

Reason #7:  I can go to the gym whenever I want.  Yesterday, I went at 9:30. 

Reason #8:  I get to relax and enjoy every little minute of my day. 

Reason #9:  I don't have to carry my planner around in my purse anymore because I am FREE to do whatever, whenever!

Reason #10: I get to soak up the sun everyday for as long as would like.

Life. Is. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment