Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Uneventful

After a busy weekend of cooking, cleaning, and entertaining for our Superbowl party, I am glad that my week has been uneventful.  The usual...wake up, work, gym, dinner, puppy play time, bed...repeat.  I did find a recipe I wanted to share. The other day while browsing on Pintrest for hours and hours,  I found these healthy (for the most part) treats. I made them last week and again this past weekend.  I love them, Marc likes them and I swear they really do give you energy. I had 2 after dinner and I couldn't fall asleep later that night. 


I also wanted to share this AMAZING product I found at Ulta the other day.

Paul Mitchell Volumizing Spray
I love it.  I spray it on my roots and blow dry my hair as usual.  So my flat, thin haired friends, go buy some and let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment