Saturday, May 26, 2012

Currently reading



Yesterday, was first offical day of summer vacation so of course I was outside working on my tan.  I needed a new book because I just finished up the Shades series so I wanted something a little more light.  I love Andy Cohen and all of the housewives so I figured why not.  The book is great so far! Andy is so funny and witty that I find myself laughing out loud.  I read three quarters of the book yesterday and hope to finish the rest today at the pool before we head over to a friend's house for a BBQ. 

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete