Sunday, June 10, 2012

June Birchbox (and other stuff)

So I just got my June Birchbox in the mail and I am REALLY pleased with all of the fun things inside! The theme of the box was "Jet Set"....travel friendly beauty products to indulge your inner jet setter!  

The bronze foil packets are self tanning towelettes by Comodynes...these will be handy during the winter months!
The face mask is a pore minimizing mask by Masqueology.
The Stila product is a three in one bronzer (primer, serum, and bronzer).  It's a good size too.  Excited to try this!
The lipgloss is actually lip gloss and cheak stain by theBalm cosmetics.
Two extras- tili zip bag in a super cute print and a sample of John Varvatos cologne for men.  Marc already wears this but still a nice treat for the boy.

In other news, my bestest friend Mo and her boyfriend got engaged last night!!!  I am so excited for them!  Kev has been my friend since kindergarten and Mo since 3rd grade....making them my oldest friends! Congratulations guys, love you both!!

Speaking of kindergarten....on Thursday I was hired to teach KINDERGARTEN in our new town.  I was ecstatic!  I skype interviewed on Tuesday and the principal called me Thursday morning to offer me the position. The school is very similar to my Atlanta school so I am thrilled.  I am really excited to teach kindergarten!  I am going to meet my new team next week since they are still in school.  Northern schools don't go back until after labor day so I will have 3 full months of of work...how NICE for me : )

Last week, I had lunch with two of my first grade teacher friends.  

Becky, me, Marcia

After lunch,  Marcia and I went to the Tumi store so I could buy Marc his birthday gift.  Since I was so excited to give it to him and it would be really hard to hid while we moved I gave it to him early.




Of course Mack has to be involved in EVERYTHING

New briefcase: This was very expensive but it was for his 32nd birthday
as well as a celebration gift for his new job


Marc was very happy with his gift.
Then we had a photo shoot with Mack.



Since we are moving Thursday, we are trying to eat at all of our favorite restaurants.
On Friday, we went to Oceanaire.  They have THE BEST fried shimp.Ever.


We had some drinks and listened to music on our deck when we came home. 


On Saturday, we hung around and bothered cuddled Mack.


Then we went to Vortex for dinner (another favorite).

Today we went to brunch and ran some errands. We just ordered in and are going to finally watch the Hatfields and McCoys...and Mad Men.  Sounds like a perfect night to me!

1 comment:

  1. your blog is so cute & fun to read. i love all of the pictures

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete